Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I wear mine!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I do everytime I think about it, unfortunately, I never think about it...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I only throw mine on whenever I see a cop....
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member fleenor22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    wear it, daniel might have been saved if he wore it, wear it for him..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    i never wear mine until i see the checks...i figure that if the good lord wants to take you, a seatbelt and gonna stop that
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I never wear one. If you going to die. Your going to die.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    we are all going to die.
    That is like saying "I'm not going to chew my food anymore. If I choke it must have been my time" or if you drive your car with bad brakes and you say "if they go out it must be my time". No, there are things put in place to help you make it to your time. If you go before then and you could have prevented it then think of family that you leave behind.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    no there isnt if your supposed to die in a car wreck, your gonna die in a car wreck if, your gonna die of a heart attack it doesnt matter what you eat, everything is already pre determined.
    just like when you reply and say thats stupid yada yada yada.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    If everything was pre-determined God wouldn't have given us Free Will to choose.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I do believe that it is predetermined.You are born when you are supposed to and you will die when you are supposed to.

    Like me and my motorcycle.About 10 weeks ago I hit the rearend of a car and went over the handlebars at about 60mph.I recieved 3 fractures in my pelves and couldn't work for 6 weeks.I got the bike back on the road last weekend.If I'm supposed to die in a bike wreck I will,if not I don't have anything to worry about.I may get hurt but oh well!

    If it's your time to go there is nothing you can do about it. If it's not your time to go then you have nothing to worry about.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •